PRINCEWORLD FACILITY AND ESTATE MANEGMENT COMPANY
ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SERVICES
PRINCEWORLD – is an organization known over the years for its competence and efficiency in cleaning services, land-scraping of facilities and we are broadly in the following services:-
- Professional Janitorial Services – Offices, Industries, Warehouses, Restaurants, Showrooms, Factories, Medical Facilities, Government Facilities, High-rise Buildings, Schools, Showrooms, etc.
- Post Construction/Moving In Cleaning
- Fumigation & Pest Control
- After Event Cleaning
- One off Detailed Cleaning of Homes and Offices
- Sales and Supplies of Cleaning Consumables/Equipment
- Facility Management
PROFESSIONAL CLEANING SERVICES
Daily janitorial and custody cleaning services refer to those activities that are conducted on daily basis for the care of premises, buildings etc. The foundational principle of our janitorial services is premised on creating strategic and operational synergies with our clients by taking care of their environment and thus creating a conducive environment for them to work. Outsourcing generally is borne out of the management paradigm, which became popular within the necessary resources and allows them to be focused on the core business of any organization. Recent studies have shown that this can be strategically utilized to assist an organization achieve not only operational benefits, but also position the organization to be able to achieve its long term objectives. This is the business one of
PRINCEWORLD – janitorial cleaning.
The key principles of our janitorial services as communicated to all staff during their training are as follows;
ANTICIPATION: Our group dynamic training session is crafted primarily to assist us know what may happen, what needs to be done, prepare and take action on all relevant aspects of making people happy with their environment.
EMPATHY: We imagine what you need and share your feelings on the unfortunate event of not getting it; this spurs us to take action to ensure we take care of you and your environment.
ACTION: Do it right the first time and all the time is our janitorial dictum.
POST CONSTRUCTION CLEANING
This is the process of thorough cleaning of a new building after construction to give it the magnificent looks it deserves. It is tremendously beneficial to both the new building and the inhabitants. Post construction cleaning is very necessary in that all parts of the building must be explored; floors, kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms, and other living areas to enhance the aesthetic nature of the building.
FUMIGATION & PEST CONTROL
Fumigation is a method of pest control that completely fills an area with gaseous pesticides or fumigants to suffocate or poison the pests within. It is used to control pests in buildings (structural fumigation), soil, grain, and produce, and is also used during processing of goods to be imported or exported to prevent transfer of exotic organisms. This method also affects the structure itself, affecting pests that inhabit the physical structure, such as woodborers and dry wood termites. It is also a method of using a lethal gas to exterminate pests within an enclosed space.
SERVICES SYNOPSIS (SUMARRY OF CLEANING SERVICES SCHEDULE)
The following cleaning tasks will be employed to execute the proposed cleaning service.
|SERVICE DESCRIPTION||Daily||Wkly||Mthly||Qrtly||As required|
|General Janitorial and Custodial Cleaning||yes||yes|
|General Cleaning of Furniture, Equipment & other assets||yes||yes|
|Hard Floor Cleaning – Mop Sweeping & Mopping||yes||yes|
|Hard Floor Cleaning – Stripping, Scrubbing||yes
|Hard Floor – Waxing, Polishing, Buffing||yes||yes|
|Dry Vacuum Cleaning of carpets, rugs, (if any)||yes||yes|
|Rotary Shampoo or Host Chemical Extraction of Carpet||yes||yes|
|Cleaning of Glasses, Cups, Coffee Services (if required)||yes||yes|
|Cleaning Light Fixtures & Chandeliers||yes|
|Rotary Shampoo or Host Chemical Extraction of Carpet||yes
|Cleaning of Relative Glass & anodized partitions & internal Curtain wall and wall partition||yes
|Cleaning and Disinfection of toilets, bathrooms, restrooms, washrooms, kitchenette, etc.||yes||yes|
|General cleaning of building surroundings, drains, car parks||yes||yes|
|Cleaning gutters and spouts||yes||yes|
|Cleaning and sanitizing trash holding area||yes||yes|
|Gardening and land scrapping||yes||yes|
|Fumigation and Pest Control||yes||yes|
|Evacuation of garbage to designated dump site||yes||yes|
- (HTA) HIGH TRAFFIC AREAS
JANITORIAL SERVICES (SCOPE OF WORK)
- Daily janitorial services
- Daily mopping of hard floors with Kentucky mop sweepers impregnated with self-shine polish
- Daily vacuum cleaning of all carpeted at least am and pm
- Daily cleaning of reflective glass and windows
- Daily cleaning of anodized partitions
- Daily cleaning of doors and panels
- Daily cleaning of carpets, furniture, handsets and other equipment
- Daily cleaning of suspended ceiling boards
- Daily removal of cobwebs
- Daily removal of waste from all complexes and Presidential locations.
CLEANING OF RESTROOMS
All rules of sanitation apply in the restroom. We define a clean restroom as;
- All dispensers are clean and correctly filled
- All fixtures are clean and free of soils, fingerprints, marks, etc
- All toilets are clean, dry, and free of soils, urine body fluids, spots, stains, etc
- All urinals are serene, clean and free of soils, urine, body fluids, spots, stains, etc
- All restroom floors are clean, dry, slip resistant and free of soils, urine, body fluids, spots, stains, etc
- Restroom is air fresh and free of unpleasant odours
- All partitions, doors, door knobs, wall, ceiling are clean and free of soils, urine, body fluids, spots, stains, etc
- All lights are operating properly and light fixtures are clean free of soils, urine, body fluids, spots, spots, stains, etc
We employ the following steps in cleaning of restrooms:
- Surveillance and checks
- Daily scrubbing of toilet bowls
- Daily removal of water stains
- Daily scrubbing of toilet floors
- Daily squeegee of toilet windows
- Daily disinfection of restrooms
SPECIALTY CLEANING SERVICES
- HARD FLOOR CLEANING
Hard floor or stone floor as they generically referred to has gained increasing popularity due to its aesthetic appeal and durability especially in commercial buildings, lobbies and common circulation areas.
The more porous the floor, the higher need to use a sealer. But we use impregnators, which are the highest grade of a sealer that penetrate into the stone and does not inhibit breathing of the floor. However, the general principles of stone floor maintenance are applied as follows;
For daily general cleaning of stone floors, we use liquid soap with a neutral pH of about 6.8 – 7.2 to ensure that the floor does not etch as will happen with acidic solutions or become cloudy when alkaline solution are used.
- HARD FLOOR CLEANING – DAILY CLEANING
Walk off mat – Walk off mats placed outside and inside an entrance remove most sand, dirt and grit from being tracked onto stone floors. Adequate walk off mats should be selected for the entrances of your offices. We advise clients on using the seven-step rule in selecting appropriate walk off mats. The rule states that it takes about seven steps to remove loose dirt from the bottom of shoes as people walk into a facility. This should be borne in mind when buying mats. Walk off mats must be regularly cleaned at least hourly in high traffic zones or more whenever deemed necessary.
- Mop sweep using dust control mop sweeper.
- Vacuum to pick up grit and sand.
- Daily mopping with neutral soap as stated above. Natural soap that we use leaves a thin protective film to help repel soiling as detergent which opens up stone surface causing surface to get dirty more quickly.
- Wet/dry vacuum and or floor squeegee to remove wet residue immediately after mopping.
- Soft bristle brush is used on grouting.
- HARD FLOOR CLEANING – STRIPING AND SCUBBING
- Weekly stripping and scrubbing of non-polished hard floors high traffic areas with standard rotary scrubber with drive-board.
- Monthly stripping of polished and coated hard floors with standard rotary machine and stripper.
HARD FLOOR CLEANING – POLISHING AND BUFFING
- Select appropriate floor care solutions to be used e.g. high solid content and finish are appropriate for marble, terrazzo and other porous agglutinate, low solid content or maintainer for glazed tiles; vitrified, granite etc.
- Monthly polishing and buffing of all floors with high-speed buffer.
- Polishing of high traffic areas required weekly, fortnightly etc using high-speed buffer.
Long-term maintenance of hard floor may require the following
- Recrystallization – a process of nitrifications to restore the original shine after period of use.
- Honing/Rehoning – a process of abrasive finishing of stone floor to smoothen the surfaces.
- CARPET AND UPHOLSTERY CLEANING
Carpet and upholstery cleaning requires due care, skill and attention. Leveraging on appropriate technology is paramount for proper carpet cleaning and maintenance.
Carpet cleaning is divided into three (3) as follows;
CARPET – General Cleaning
General activities to ensure the adequate life span and maintenance of carpets;
- Spot cleaning of water-soluble stains.
- Surveillance to remove offending substances.
- Relaying and rearrangement.
- Mechanical protection using overlays etc.
- Daily regular vacuuming to grit and sand.
- Manual soft/bristle brush removal of sand grit especially from high traffic areas.
SUMMARY – CLEANING OF CARPET AND UPHOLSTERY
- Weekly dry chemical extraction (host) cleaning of high traffic areas or as required using carpet chemical extractor.
- Monthly shampoo cleaning of all carpeted areas using with standard rotary machine with shampoo brush.
- Quarterly shampoo cleaning of all upholstered furniture.
- CLEANING OF REFLECTIVE GLASS AND ANODIZED PARTITIONS
- Monthly washing of reflective glass with abrasive window washer
- Monthly squeegee of reflective glass with NUMATIC squeegees
- Monthly polishing of anodized partitions.
CLEANING EQUIPMENTS AND MATERIALS
The PRINCEWORLD INTERNATIONAL VENTURES invests in top range high end, state-of-the-art equipment to create the organizational objective of impeccably and spotlessly clean environment.
FLOOR AND CARPET CARE MACHINES
LOW SPEED ROTARY MACHINES
- Stripping of hard floor
- Scrubbing of hard floors
- Shampooing of carpets
- Bonnet extraction of carpets
- Carpet skimming
HIGH SPEED ROTARY MACHINES
- Spray buffing
HOST CARPET EXTRACTOR – Used for dry
chemical extraction of carpets and upholstery.
VACUUM CLEANERS –
For removal of sand, grit and silt from
Carpet, floor and other surfaces suitable for
Wet and dry applications.
JANITORIAL CLEANING ACCESSORIES
- Dust Control Mop Sweepers – Used for
sweeping floors without raising dust.
- Kentucky Mops – Professional mops with
cotton heads for floor cleaning.
- Polish Mops – Professional mops with rayon
heads used for floor polishing.
- Janitorial Trolley – Easy carriage of cleaning
materials and solutions.
- Bucket and Wringers – Professional buckets
and wringers used for mopping, polishing, etc.
- Glass Squeegee – For glass cleaning.
- Window Washers – Abrasive and non-abrasive
window washers for cleaning glass.
- Feather Dusters – Used for cleaning furniture,
computer and other fixtures.
HEIGHT ACCESS EQUIPMENT
- TELESCOPIC POLES – Double and triple step poles that can access heights up to 30 feet.
Used for glass cleaning especially daily maintenance for outdoor glasses and façade.
- MULTI-STEP LADDERS – Used to access heights indoors and outdoors for cleaning work.
- SCAFFOLD – Mobile scaffold with stopper used to access heights for cleaning work. very long heights especially high-rise building exterior for glass and façade cleaning.The importance of walk-off mats cannot be over-emphasized. It has been proven from research that the great est enemy of any stone s sand and grits. Since the maintenance of the floors is core business we suggest that one of the most important steps/decisions to take is the provision of adequate walk-off mats in terms of number and sizes. This does not only enhance the maintenance of the facility but it also prolongs its life span.RESUMPTIONResumption/closing time is in agreement with the client.
- Sales of Properties
- Lease of Properties
- Rent of Properties
- Estate Management
We therefore request for further discussion so as to discuss and agree in details to all areas of partnership.
- Management support services
- Improved Service Delivery
- Build the capacity of your work force
- Definition and separation of duties
- Encourage team work
- Elimination of gossip and loitering during working hours
- Improve productivities
- Give employees access to new skill and discovering of new methods of doing things.
- Empowering management with the capacity to develop new ideas and capacity for effective and efficient business management and administration.
- Policy appraisal and evaluation.
- Ensure continuous and undisrupted training exercise
- Create forum for interactions and exchange of knowledge/ideas between workers.
- Encourage capacity building and professional development
- Create room for self-evaluation.
- Customized solution to all organizational challenges. Etc